This Week’s Feature! From your friends at Travel Industry Club
6 Star Service At Industry Rates
– World class expedition team on board
– Optional Kayak, Zodiac excursions to explore wildlife & scenic highlights up-close
– Less than 500 people enjoy “all inclusive’’ onboard
– selection itineraries 11 – 14 days from 07 Jun to 26 Sep
e.g. 07 Jun 11 days Vancouver / Seward from
e.g. 02 Jul 12 days Vancouver / Vancouver
Remote Northern Europe
– Reykjavik to Montreal – 24 days from
Prices and savings are per person!
Avail all TIC members, Book Now!
See all Seabourn Sailings at industry rates
New Deep Discounts For TIC- 70%!
6 star cruising known for best cuisine at sea
Specialty restaurants at no charge
Panama Canal opportunities
– Seattle to Miami 20 days includes Havana from
$11880 TIC $3729
Miami to San Francisco 14 Oct includes ports in Central America from
Pacific – San Francisco to Papeete via Hawaii – 16 days from
$8500 for you $3055
South America – Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro Nov – Book Now!
Avail all TIC members – prices & savings are per person
For all Oceania industry offers, click here
Specialists in French Polynesia
Great industry rates – 50% off!
All inclusive luxury small ship cruising.
Sails into Lagoons & intimate ports inaccessible to larger ships.
An onboard water sports marina
7 nights Papeete to Papeete from
$5945 for TIC $2385
10 nights Society Islands & Tuamotus from
$6395 TIC $3395
Max 332 guests – Book Now
Prices and savings are per person.
For all departures click here
Luxury Expedition Cruising For TIC
Luxurious yachts built on an intimate scale
All inclusive cruises – expedition + gourmet cuisine & drinks
Amazing value – 55% discount for ALL TIC members
3 special cruises down the North, Central & South American coasts
Vancouver / Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) 12 days
$6530 for TIC $3645
Puerto Vallarta to Fuerte Amador (Panama) 12 days
$6490 for you $3999
Fuerte Amador to Callao (Lima) 9 days
$5020 for you $3199
Take the segments or the whole cruise from Vancouver to Lima
Cruises of a lifetime with Ponant.
See the Ponant sailings here
See more information at https://mailchi.mp/industryclub/new-deals-from-your-travel-club-u5clrh9ak6?e=804b27c627
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience