Trump Hotels™, the luxury brand of five-star hotels and resorts, has launched a new Trump Card® member website with added features and exclusive benefits for loyalty members.
Known for its exceptionally designed hotels in iconic locations, Trump Hotels’ Trump Card® Privileges Program creates exceptional experiences and added value for loyal guests. The complimentary loyalty recognition program offers exclusive member benefits, including personalized stay preferences, priority early check-in and late check-out, welcome amenities upon arrival, complimentary room upgrades, the ability to earn points toward future stays at its luxury hotels and resorts, and greater levels of recognition at the Gold and Platinum status levels. Newly added benefits include member only special rates, spa and retail discounts, a newly structured points model that rewards members with spend and for more rate types, and a digital mobile wallet member card. Additionally, the brand’s two Estate Collection properties, including Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA and MacLeod House & Lodge in Aberdeen, Scotland, have now been added to the program for both earning and redemption.
“At Trump Hotels, we pride ourselves on providing uniquely personalized experiences for our guests and enhancing our existing benefits for our loyalty members. Our newly enhanced Trump Card® experience sets us apart from others in the luxury hospitality industry,” said Eric Danziger, chief executive officer of Trump Hotels. “As one of the only independent luxury hotel companies to offer a comprehensive loyalty program of this caliber, our ‘Never Settle’ philosophy shines through. We Never Settle for anything less.”
With the new Trump Card® website, loyalty members will see:
- A more refined user experience
- Personalized member offers
- New preferred member rates with 10% off the best unrestricted rate
- A new points currency, where members earn 10 points per $1 spent
- Simplified points redemption structure based on the best unrestricted rate
- Seamless booking and point redemption on TrumpCard.com and TrumpHotels.com
- New points redemption functionality
Trump Card members receive spa discounts at Trump Hotels and retail discounts at Trump Hotels, Trump Golf and Trump Winery properties, and trumpstore.com, and can now earn points when staying at Trump Hotels on a group rate. Trump Card also recently launched a mobile wallet feature, available on Apple Wallet and Google Pay, that provides the ability to view member benefits, receive offer notifications, and save on spa treatments and retail purchases.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure