Alain St.Ange is reported saying thot they will work to reduce the cost of living across the board and bolster the business community by reducing bureaucracy, and reducing Income Tax & VAT payable, which are currently serving to cripple businesses and hampering benefits for the people of Seychelles.
St.Ange referred the press at the end of the telephone line to the report on the spirited Q & A session following the party launch event where he had highlighted many areas of focus such as the proposal for relooking at per-seiner agreements for the Seychelles long term fishing industry as he pushed for rncouragement gor Seychellois to claim back this industry before discussing the trouble that youths are facing in Seychelles to secure reasonably paid employment in Government offices despite having the necessary qualifications under their belts, the alarming discrepancy across the board in Government for the salary of a foreign staff and a Seychellois staff who carry out the same functions in the workplace, the noticeable lack of enforcement for environmental related offenses.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation