Inspired Luxury has been appointed as the sales and marketing representative within Australia and New Zealand for The Oberoi Group – India collection.
The most recent statistics show that the number of tourists travelling from Australia and New Zealand to India was over 346,486 and 60,664 respectively from 1st January – 31st December, 2018; making them the top five nationalities visiting India.
Inspired Luxury’s role will be to ensure The Oberoi Group’s portfolio – Oberoi Hotels & Resorts and Trident Hotels, are positioned firmly in everyone’s mind.
Internationally acclaimed for all-round excellence and unparalleled service excellence, The Oberoi Group has received innumerable awards and accolades including Best Hotel Group by Telegraph Travel Awards, UK (2017 and 2018), World’s Best Hotel Brand by Travel + Leisure, US, World’s Best Awards (2013, 2015 and 2016), World’s Best Hotel Brand by World Travel Awards (2013 – 2017), World’s Highest Rated Luxury Hotel Brand by ReviewPro’s Top Luxury Hotel & Brand Report (2014), Hotel-Company of the Year 2014 by HIDEAWAYS, Germany, Best Hotel Chain (outside the US) by Condé Nast Traveler, US, Business Travel Awards (2007), among others.
Commenting on this partnership, Mr. Sanjay Rai, Executive Vice President – Corporate Sales, The Oberoi Group, said, “We are delighted to work with the team at Inspired Luxury again. With this initiative, we want to take the Oberoi Brand to luxury travellers from Australia and New Zealand. Inspired Luxury’s network and expertise in the luxury sector; and their passion for The Oberoi Group and India as a destination is well documented. We look forward to a strong partnership, showcasing our extraordinary experiences to all sectors of the travel community.”
Adding to this, Ms. Lynne Ireland, CEO and Founder, Inspired Luxury said, “It’s superb to be working with The Oberoi Group. Our relationship dates back to the opening of The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur in 1997. India has been a true passion for me over twenty years. The depth of experiences and genuine hospitality are extraordinary and of course, The Oberoi Group has always been at the forefront of such. I’m looking forward to injecting both my passion and my team’s passion for The Oberoi Group – India Collection, and India as a destination, into the Australian and New Zealand markets.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience