Viking has launched a May Madness cruise sale — featuring a selection of fantastic offers on its award-winning river and ocean cruises including free flights to Europe to complimentary stateroom upgrades plus a 2-for-1 deposit on all new ocean and river bookings made between 1-31 May 2019.
Fly free to Europe on selected 2020 departures of some of Viking’s most popular river cruises, including:
· 15-day Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to Budapest or vice versa. Priced from $5,995 per person.
· 13-day Waterways of the Tsars from Moscow to Saint Petersburg or vice versa. Priced from $7,995 per person.
· 15-day France’s Finest from Paris to Avignon or vice versa. Priced from $6,495 per person.
Receive a free stateroom upgrade on selected ocean cruise departures, including:
· 13-day Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes from Bergen to Reykjavik or vice versa. Priced from $8,495 per person.
· 13-day Mediterranean Odyssey from Barcelona to Venice or vice versa. Priced from $7,195 per person.
· 13-day Eastern Seaboard Explorer from Montreal to New York City or vice versa. Priced from $8,295 per person.
All May Madness offers are valid until 31 May 2019, unless sold out prior.
To further celebrate the May Madness sale, travel agents will also earn triple the usual number of Rewards by Viking points for every Viking cruise booked throughout May.
Viking is also getting into the Eurovision spirit with the launch of its Dare to Dream Eurovision Contest — where travel agents will have the chance to win their share of 250,000 Rewards by Viking points simply by correctly predicting first place, last place or Australia’s place in the 2019 Eurovision Contest.
“With some of our most popular river and ocean cruise itineraries included in our May Madness sale and a special 2-for-1 deposit, May is the perfect time to book your clients’ cruise getaway. Plus our valued travel partners are rewarded too!” said Jane Moggridge, GM Marketing & Communications at Viking.
For additional information, contact Viking at 138 747 (Australia) and 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.