Scenic is a global innovator and leader in European River Cruising, creating exceptional guest experiences. To align with the release of its 2020 Europe River Cruising brochure, featuring award-winning itineraries cruising the waterways of Europe and Russia, Scenic is releasing its popular offer of included flights to Europe ALL year, in ALL suites, on ALL rivers ALL cruises (of 11 days or longer), in ALL-inclusive luxury.
Group General Manager, Sales and Marketing, Scenic Group, Anthony Laver said “The launch of our “ALL“ campaign in 2018 was very well received by our valued guests. In a market where the benefit of booking early has been eroded by constant discounting, Scenic’s clear all-inclusive 2020 campaign message is providing true customer benefits and unprecedented certainty. We have listened to our customers and they want genuine offers that have the least restrictions possible – so that they can plan and book their trip of a lifetime, with the peace of mind knowing that it will be the best deal throughout the year.
These exceptional 2020 offers combined with a rejuvenated product offering will be very popular and available for a limited time only. Not only do guests receive Included Flights for ALL to Europe, they have the unparalleled choice of travelling ALL year, in ALL suites, on ALL rivers and ALL cruise itineraries of 11 days or longer. Only Scenic can provide this with our signature ALL-inclusive luxury.”
We are also delighted to announce unique product offerings in 2020 with the addition of new Scenic Freechoice options and exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences, across select cruises including:
– A Scenic Enrich choir performance in the magnificent Temple Crypt of the St Sava Cathedral in Belgrade on the Danube Delta Discovery and the Black Sea Explorer itineraries
– Scenic Freechoice tour of the Palais Garnier in the heart of Paris – one of the most visited monuments in Paris – on the new Spectacular South of France program
– Scenic Freechoice tour of Château Malmaison in Conflans – the former residence of Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine
– Scenic Freechoice tour to meet the locals in Miltenberg, Germany. Guests can choose between chose between visiting various local producers – a local winery, a beer-producing monastery, local schnapps distillery, or a family run farm for a tasting of their fresh produce – or meeting royalty with a tour of a real castle.
Scenic’s iconic 15 days Jewels of Europe, from Amsterdam to Budapest from only AUD$6,695 per person, the historic 11 Day Normandy and Gems on the Seine from only AUD$6,645 per person, and the Beautiful Bordeaux 11 day cruise from only AUD$6,695 per person.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure