Public voting opens in American Airlines’ Celebrated Living magazine reveals its Platinum List Awards Nominee list 2019
It’s time again to honor the world’s best of the best in travel, as American Airlines’Celebrated Living magazine Platinum List Awards recognize the finest hotels, resorts, restaurants and bars and unique experiences around the globe. The 2019nominations long list, announced on May 1, comprise a roll call of eminent establishments that are committed to providing five-star service to their guests. From London to Los Angeles, from the peaks of Patagonia to the vineyards of France, the nominees have been hand-selected by a panel of 13 expert tastemakers. The loyal American Airlines passengers and readers of Celebrated Living magazine can cast their votes for their favorite properties until June 30 online.And so can you: americanway.com. Let us know your favorites and you will be eligible to win 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles.
The connoisseur judges represent a luminous cross section from the worlds of food, media and hospitality: American Airlines vice president of global marketing Janelle Anderson; Evelyn Chen, regional academy chair for The World’s 50 Best Restaurants; Creative Artists Agency agent Bruno del Granado; Brekke Fletcher, executive editor of travel for CNN; Travel + Leisure editor-in-chief Jacqueline Gifford; Christopher Hill, editor-in-chief of DestinAsian; Instagram travel influencer Patrick Janelle; Jennifer Kaster, executive editor of Forbes Travel Guide; Nota Bene Global luxury travel service founder Anthony Lassman; Jessica Nabongo, founder of Jet Black luxury travel service; Telegraph travel columnist Mark O’Flaherty; Lee Brian Schrager, founder of the South Beach and New York City Wine & Food Festivals; and Virtuoso Group CEO Matthew Upchurch.
Last year’s awards saluted a diverse group of winners, from iconic properties like London’s Hotel Café Royal and California’s Golden Door resort to innovators such as the Panama’s Isla Palenque and Canada’s Fogo Island Inn. This year’s equally notable victors will be recognized in the September/October magazine. And like last year, the opinions of the experts and readers will be represented throughout the issue, which honors the pinnacle of elite hospitality throughout the world. This highly anticipated Platinum List issue will be a collector’s item and reference for sophisticated travelers through 2019 and into 2020, as they use it to select the places they will visit in the year ahead.
Help put your mark on the world of luxury. VOTE today: americanway.com.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam