CHAR Rooftop Bar at Hotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road celebrates the girl in everyone with a special night this May 25th from 6 pm to 1 am. Start the long weekend off right with a party overlooking the spectacular Bangkok skyline lit up as a sparkling background for a fabulous night, sweet as candy.
CHAR begins the fun at 6 pm with no entrance fee, and partygoers should expect to be surprised all night long. Specials for CHAR signature cocktails and more will be announced, and bottle service deals will help keep the frivolity merry. Free candies will sweeten the mood as DJ Kinky D brings her London DJ skills to the dance floor with infectiously groovy sounds. From soul to funk, disco to hip hop, the party continues to 1 am at CHAR.
*Limited for girls only.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience