’s surprise single, ME! featuring Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco, is finally out and available to stream on Spotify. The new single showcases Swift’s trademark skills as one of her generation’s most gifted songwriters.
In contrast to all things “Reputation,” Taylor has been posting dreamy, colorful, and light imagery on her social channels since April 13. In celebration of tonight’s exciting new single release, Spotify has taken a look at data surrounding the loyal listening habits of Swifties around the world, from “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” being her top streamed song on Spotify, to Quezon City, Philippines being the top city in the world that streams her music on Spotify.
Taylor has been utilizing creative Spotify Canvas videos to give fans clues for this release, specifically highlighting the “4.26” launch date. The new visual Canvas videos will give fans an even closer look into her creative vision for ME! and will play simultaneously with the track, as well as on the entirety of her music catalog on Spotify.
You can find exclusive images that we hope you can use, along with Spotify data in any coverage you are planning.
Additionally, you’ll find below Spotify data on Top 10 Most Streamed Taylor Swift Songs.
Top 10 Most Streamed Taylor Swift Songs on Spotify (of all time)
· I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)
· Look What You Made Me Do
· …Ready For It?
· Shake It Off
· Blank Space
· End Game
· Love Story
· Wildest Dreams
This Is Taylor Swift
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam