The igloo hotel Lyngen North, has built new ensuite glass igloo rooms by the Lyngenfjord, 2.5 hour drive from Tromsø, Norway. The glass igloos will keep you warm and comfortable while the northern lights are dancing above.
“We are small-scale and exotic. First and foremost, it’s our unique accommodation and spectacular view towards the Lyngen Alps that attract visitors from all around the world.” – Ola Berg, Manager at Lyngen North.
During the northern lights season, from September to April, you can spend the night in a private glass igloo for roughly 410 USD. The hotel is also open in the summer months.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience