The igloo hotel Lyngen North, has built new ensuite glass igloo rooms by the Lyngenfjord, 2.5 hour drive from Tromsø, Norway. The glass igloos will keep you warm and comfortable while the northern lights are dancing above.
“We are small-scale and exotic. First and foremost, it’s our unique accommodation and spectacular view towards the Lyngen Alps that attract visitors from all around the world.” – Ola Berg, Manager at Lyngen North.
During the northern lights season, from September to April, you can spend the night in a private glass igloo for roughly 410 USD. The hotel is also open in the summer months.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam