Mandarin Oriental provides golf enthusiasts with opportunities to enjoy their favourite sport and the hotel group’s legendary five-star service and facilities at a wide variety of glamorous locations.
Mandarin Oriental’s concierge teams around the world can arrange exclusive reservations at some of the best golf courses to be found at each destination.
Some of the Group’s exclusive packages include:
- Golf in Marrakech Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech offers a package that enables guests to play on golf courses with the stunning snow-capped Atlas Mountains as the backdrop.
- Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum, one of the Mediterranean’s most spectacular resorts, is a 20-minute drive from Regnum Golf Club. The Turkish resort’s Fans of golfpackage provides the perfect balance of recreation and relaxation for families in a peaceful setting.
- At Mandarin Oriental, Canouan guests will find the only championship 18-hole golf course in the Grenadines. The par-72 Jim Fazio course meanders around the bay providing stunning views of the beaches and reef, and climbs up the hillside, offering more incredible vistas of Canouan and the surrounding islands.
The Group’s enticing guest recognition programme Fans of M.O. offers members exclusive benefits with Privatus Club, the Exclusive Golf Membership offering access to the world’s most iconic golf courses. Members can challenge themselves on unique golf courses such as Le Golf National in Paris or walk along the rolling fairways of Discovery Bay Golf Club in Hong Kong. Joining Fans of M.O. is easy to do either at the time of check-in or online atmandarinoriental.com.
The Australian Masters Golf Tournament winner and Mandarin Oriental celebrity fan, Adam Scott says the benefits of Mandarin Oriental hospitality help him play better golf. “Where I stay is incredibly important for my performance; where I rest, where I sleep, where I recharge.” For further golfing inspiration, view his recommendations on some of the best golf courses close to Mandarin Oriental destinations in New York, Marrakech, Doha and Singapore here.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure