This season, The Peninsula Boutique collaborates with Golden Horse Best Actress Karena Lam and her two daughters to launch the limited-edition “Dip in Love” Hand-dipped Chocolate Cookies gift set.
Passionate about art, Karena has inspired her two daughters to work on a collage of faces of mums and dads. Through their youthful eyes, the children were able to depict the unique personas of the male and female pillars of the family. Then, working alongside our talented designers, their artistic efforts were transformed into icons for this special collaboration.
The creative expression of children through art is pure and direct, while the colours are often lively and unrestrained. Pablo Picasso summed it up well: “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” With Mother’s Day and Father’s Day upon us, apart from showing our love to our parents, we can also bring out the “little artist” within us — that innocence and purity with which to hearten those around us.
The Peninsula Boutique “Dip in Love” gift sets feature two exclusive new flavours — Jasmine and Earl Grey — making these delectable tea cookies with complementing rich chocolate simply impossible to resist. Furthermore, they are packaged with a souvenir magnet and presented in a delightful tote bag depicting the icons created by Karena and her two young daughters. A limited quantity will also be signed by Karena herself for a truly one-of-a-kind gift, exclusively available for pre-sale at The Peninsula Boutique website. What’s more, the icons are now available for download as animated WhatsApp stickers here: http://bit.ly/ThePeninsulaXKarenaLam_WS
Available for online pre-sale from 15 April at HK$ 450 for 12 pieces. Part of the sales proceeds from the collection will be donated to Food Angel, a food rescue and assistance charity in Hong Kong.
- “Dip in Love” For Her — Available in store from 2 May at HK$ 450 for 12 pieces; the cookies are half-dipped by hand in fine Swiss chocolate and available in a range of enticing flavours including the limited-edition jasmine tea, walnuts, apricots and raisins, plus hazelnuts and raisins. The set comes with an adorable tote bag and a “mum” magnet to cherish forever.
- “Dip in Love” For Him — Available in store from 3 June at HK$ 450 for 12 pieces. Show dad (or indeed, any father figure) your appreciation with this limited-edition cookie gift set that’s sure to delight. Filled with a dozen assorted hand-dipped cookies including exclusive Earl Greyflavour half-dipped in fine Swiss chocolate, white chocolate chips, apricots and raisins, plus hazelnuts and raisins. This limited-edition set comes with a delightful keepsake “dad” magnet and canvas tote bag.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience