Located along Dubai’s famous leisure and retail strip, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Amwaj Rotana is hosting a range of dining offers this Holy season of Ramadan.
Guests can enjoy breaking their fast with an extensive Iftar buffet at Horizon restaurant. The menu will feature traditional Arabic specialties such as Lamb Ouzi, Kofta Bil Sanieh, Shish Barak, Sujuk, Fish Tajine alongside an extensive selection of salads and mezze. Freshly prepared street food favourites such as the piping hot falafel, Shawarma and Lebanse Saj will also be part of the spread. The buffet includes Ramadan juices, Arabic coffee, dates and authentic sweets and desserts.
Those looking to unwind after Iftar can choose to do so over a standard grape mint and Ramadan drinks at Fumo Lounge for only AED 99. The Lounge will also be offering an a la carte menu with Ramadan delights throughout the month.
To embrace the spirit of sharing, Fumo will be introducing groups Suhour this year. The Suhour set menus will cater for groups of no less than 8 people with the price starting from AED 99 per person. The set menus will comprise of crowd favourites like hummus, assorted meat dishes, sushi, flat bread, kunafa, moroccan sweets and more.
- AED 139 per person for Iftar buffet and beverages
- Children between 6 to 12 years enjoy 50% off
- Children below 6 years dine complimentary
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure