As every year, Easter Brunch at Seasons, the main restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmetlocated in a glass pavilion at the heart of the garden, is a quality time for families and friends to enjoy the arrival of spring in the enchanting surroundings of the Old City. In April, tulip season is on in Istanbul and one can enjoy the beautiful scenery created by fresh flowers of various colours not only in the city but also in Hotel’s well manicured courtyard.
On April 21, 2019, the buffet-style brunch features delicacies from around the world. Led by Chef Sadık Ünal, the Hotel’s culinary masters prepare a rich variety of offerings ranging from sushi to Italian antipasti, seafood and barbeque as well as Turkish breakfast items, mezze alternatives, döner kebab and farm-to-table selections from different regions of Turkey. The nicest surprise comes at the end when guests see the colourful dessert buffet prepared by the pastry team. Easter celebration is a memorable and long-awaited time of the year not only for adults but also for children. Kids’ entertainments at Seasons include and Easter egg hunt, face painting and balloon activities, making the brunch more fun for families with kids.
For those looking for a picturesque spot to take a beautiful selfie shot in Istanbul, a traditionally prepared Turkish coffee at A’YA Lounge, the rooftop terrace overlooking St. Sophia and Blue Mosque, will make a great ending to the brunch experience. Not only Hotel guests but also visitors of the historical peninsula can stop by Seasons restaurant to take a break in the Old City and relax in the cosy courtyard. Happy Easter!
Easter Brunch at Seasons Restaurant
- TRY 260 per person and TRY 130 for children between the age of 6 and 12
- Children under age of 6 dine at no charge
- For reservations: 0090 212 402 31 50
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience