This Easter, hop over to Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur for its first-ever, highly anticipated Easter Brunch. Join the Easter Bunny at Curate for a Sunday of fun and games – not to mention an extravagant international brunch, in impeccable Four Seasons style.
This family-friendly event features an interactive kids’ corner with a clown and balloon modelling act, close-up magician, and an Easter egg painting activity. Special appearances from the Easter Bunny will keep the little ones entertained through the afternoon, with plenty of photo opportunities. Young guests are invited to dress in their best Easter outfits, with an exciting prize for the winner.
The brunch buffet reflects the spirit of celebration, with a charcuterie station, an artisanal cheese bar and an array of seafood on ice, including Atlantic surf clams, oysters and fresh Maine lobster. Continue the round-the-world culinary adventure with a superb selection of antipasti, hot mezze and all-time Malaysian favourites.
Pamper taste buds with classics such as prime rib with Yorkshire pudding and roasted spring lamb with minted jus. Diners can also savour creative culinary delights crafted with the finest ingredients – from Angostura braised beef cheeks on potato gnocchi, to confit of duck legs with verbena, honey-roasted figs and aged balsamic.
Live cooking stations add a dash of drama to the revelry: watch the talented Four Seasons chefs in action as they carve perfectly done meats, prepare gourmet pastas, and whip up sweet treats. The range of delectable desserts calls for indulgence, featuring lava cakes, crepe suzette, hot cross buns and (of course) colourful chocolate Easter eggs.
Don’t miss the good old-fashioned Easter Egg Hunt, planned especially for grown-up guests. Calculate the total number of eggs hidden around the restaurant to take home the grand prize.
Easter Brunch will be served at Curate on April 21, 2019 from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm. It is priced at MYR 210 per adult for brunch only, MYR 348 per adult with free flow cocktails and wine (with one glass of welcome champagne), and MYR 488 per adult with free flow champagne. Kids age 5 to 12 eat and drink for MYR 105. All prices are nett inclusive of prevailing taxes. Reservations are now open – call +603 2382 888 or chat on WhatsApp or through the Four Seasons App.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience