Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading luxury hospitality company, announces the appointment of Ben Trodd to the role of Senior Vice President, Sales and Hotel Marketing, consolidating the hotel marketing, hotel sales and Worldwide Sales Office teams under a single leader.
In his new role, Trodd will further improve the alignment and communication between Four Seasons hotel sales, marketing and Worldwide Sales Office teams, creating even greater opportunities to optimise revenue from channels across all market segments, and develop leadership talent across the organisation. Trodd will advance important partnerships in the meetings, events and travel industry segments, and will also oversee all sales-related functions, such as sales technology, events and sales training. In addition to these sales functions, Trodd will oversee global hotel marketing programs, ensuring that sales and marketing efforts are aligned across the organisation.
“Ben is a seasoned hotel operator with a strong background in sales and marketing, and I am confident that his unique experiences and thorough understanding of our business will position him for success in this new role,” says Peter Nowlan, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “With a strong commitment to Four Seasons culture and values, and a strategic approach to leadership, Ben’s contributions to our sales and marketing teams worldwide will be of great value to our organisation, our partners, and ultimately our guests.”
Trodd, who began his Four Seasons career in 1995, has a wealth of experience across the company gained through progressively senior roles in sales, marketing and operations. Recently, Trodd was Regional Vice President and General Manager of Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel. As Regional Vice President, Trodd had operational oversight for a number of hotels and resorts across the Americas, including a number of projects under development, working closely with employees, guests, travel partners, and hotel owners. In June 2018, Trodd took on the role of SVP, Global Sales, before taking on hotel marketing in his new position.
Commenting on his new role, Trodd says, “It’s a privilege to join such a tremendous team of tenured and dedicated sales and marketing professionals, and I am happy to extend my Four Seasons experience into such an exciting global and cross-functional role. I’ve developed strong relationships with clients, guests and hotel owners around the world throughout my career at Four Seasons, and I look forward to reinforcing these connections and creating new ones as we continue to drive sales and marketing growth and extend Four Seasons global leadership position.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience