Dusit International, one of Thailand’s foremost hotel and property development companies, has signed a Franchise Agreement with Al Masar Hotel Management LLC, to upgrade the former Dusit Residence Dubai Marina to the Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina.
Located at the Marina, a popular tourist destination and preferred residential area just off the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone, which includes Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village, the 146-key property is currently being refurbished and will comprise Serviced Apartments, Holiday Homes and Residential units in a choice of one, two or three-bedroom configurations.
Designed to facilitate business and leisure, the upgraded property will feature meeting facilities, a fully equipped gym, a spa, a wellness-focused restaurant serving healthy and organic foods, and a bakery.
Damac Metro and Tram Stations, the Marina Mall, and The Beach Mall are all within walking distance. Attractions such as Mall of Emirates, Ski Dubai, Ibn Battuta Mall, Emirates Golf Club, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Park and Wild Wadi Water Park can all be reached in 10 – 15 minutes by car. The Dubai World 2020 Expo site is also only a short drive away.
“We are delighted to sign this franchise agreement with Al Masar Hotel Management LLC for Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina,” said Mr Lim Boon Kwee, Chief Operating Officer, Dusit International. “The comfort and convenience of the Dusit Princess brand, and the property’s prime location, make it an attractive proposition for anyone looking for a short- or long-term base in the city, especially with the Dubai Expo 2020 coming up.”
H.E. Abdulla Alnuaimi, Chairman, Al Masar Hotel Management LLC, said, “By signing this franchise agreement we can further position the property to delight residents and guests with Dusit’s unique brand of Thai-inspired gracious hospitality. And we look forward to establishing Dusit Princess Residences Dubai as the premier place to live, stay, visit and conduct business.”
Known globally for its distinctive brand of gracious hospitality inspired by authentic Thai values, Bangkok-based Dusit International opened its first hotel in the Middle East more than 15 years ago, in Dubai. Today, the company operates five hotels across the region, including three in the GCC – namely Dusit Thani Dubai, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, and dusitD2 Kenz Dubai. According to its plans, Dusit will have nine hotels in operation in the GCC by the end of the year.
Dusit Princess Residences Dubai will be the third Dusit-branded property in Dubai, following Dusit Thani Dubai and dusitD2 Kenz. A fourth Dusit-branded property, Dusit Princess Rijas, is slated to open in 2020.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam