Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, is offering a package of exceptional savings and amenities on select 2019 and 2020 voyages across the world aboard its award-winning fleet. Book from April 8 to April 22 to enjoy special pricing, Veranda Suite Upgrades, $1,000USD Shipboard Credit for Penthouse & Premium Suites, and up to 15% savings on Combination Cruises.
- Receive complimentary veranda suite category upgrades
- Reserve a penthouse or premium suite and receive a $1,000USD per suite shipboard credit
- Book a Combination Cruise and receive up to 15% savings
- Solo travellers will find single supplements starting at only 25% above the standard double occupancy fares on select voyages
Valid on bookings before April 22 on selected sailings to:
- Antarctica & Patagonia
- Arabia, India & Africa
- Australia & New Zealand
- Canada & New England
- Northern Europe
- Panama Canal
- South America & Antarctica
- Rates starting from $3,999AUD per person based on double occupancy
Terms and Conditions:
- *2-Week Sale is valid on select 2019 & 2020 sailings and expires on 22 April, 2019.
- Fares are in Australian dollars and are based on promo code(s) NG/FH. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown.
- Shipboard credit is only available for the 1st and 2nd guests sharing a Suite. All Shipboard Credits are in U.S. Dollars, are not transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise and may not be used in the casino. Shipboard Credit offers may not combine with other Shipboard Credit offers.
- Combination cruise savings of up to 15% applies when combining consecutive cruises on the same ship and is subject to availability.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation