After two hugely successful decades in the luxury travel sector working across four continents and representing the biggest names in global hotel brands, Tamara Kobiolke has returned to Australia establishing FiftyFive3, a luxury sales and marketing representation company.
A successful sales and marketing specialist within international luxury hotel brands and events companies across the UK, Thailand and Australia, including Hotel Missoni, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Starwood and Rocco Forte Hotels, Tamara hasn’t stopped since she landed back in Australia!
Since launching FiftyFive3, Tamara has added Hello Scotland DMC to her stable of clients achieving record sales from the Australian market. Her other addition is Rocco Forte Hotels which include some of the most exclusive properties in the world; Brown’s Hotel London, Hotel de Rome, Berlin, Hotel de Russie, Rome and The Balmoral, Edinburgh.
Tamara has continued her growth for FiftyFive3 by representing more Incentive DMC’s, PR Incentives from Italy and Wedgwood DMC group for England, Ireland, Germany, Spain, USA and Southern and Eastern Africa.
Her latest clients are experts in their field so it’s only natural they would look to the Australian and New Zealand market to continue to drive market share.
“My quest when starting FiftyFive3 was to deliver the best in market representation for luxury travel and lifestyle providers.My expertise has allowed me to create individualised strategies, establish long term relationships with key distributors and buyers and grow market share from the luxury leisure and incentive segments”, said Tamara.
Tamara’s wealth of knowledge and understanding of the needs of both client and guest in relation to all aspects of the luxury sector and being able to adapt to the buying and selling habits of different cultures, along with her proactive approach is what sets her apart.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience