Coffee lovers and coffee connoisseurs got together last week to taste some great brews at the newly-opened specialty coffee house Baristas’ Corner at Canal Central Hotel Business Bay. The guests were treated to a variety of coffee flavours from TAF coffee roasters, in cooperation with Cascara Coffee Company, that were prepared by the talented baristas and served with magical views of Burj Khalifa at La Cruise Terrace.
What makes a great coffee? Mr. Abdulla Alabdulla, Partner and Co-Founder of Baristas’ Corner said, “It is a combination of high-quality coffee and the unique brewing process. At Baristas’ Corner we adhere to the highest standards using the finest ingredients and state-of-the art coffee machines and equipment by Dalla Corte. The wide array of coffees at Baristas’ Corner are handpicked matching exceptional grade with perfect ratios and flavor compositions.”
Mr. Mohamed Hassan Alshamsi, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Baristas’ Corner pointed out, “We want the best for our customers, so we have partnered with TAF Coffee Roasters and Cascara Coffee Company. There are many distinctive and diverse flavors of coffees to explore on the Baristas’ Corner menu. The single origin beans and bespoke blends are selectively sourced from different corners of the globe’s sustainable farms, estates, and roasters including countries like Brazil, Columbia, Ethiopia, Guatemala, and many more.”
Baristas’ Corner is the perfect place to meet up with friends or business associates for a quick coffee, a leisurely bite, an afternoon ‘pick-me-up’, or a break anytime in between. The design aesthetics at the coffee house strike the right note by creating a welcoming and relaxing ambience for people seeking to escape the city’s frantic pace.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam