Berjaya Hotels & Resorts (“BHR”) has recently signed an agreement with Travel Prologue to collaborate more effectively for its wholesale distribution service on Trip Affiliates Network (“TA Network”).
BHR is the first hospitality group in Malaysia to engage with TA Network, an add-on software solution that brings together Asia Pacific’s leading travel wholesalers, agents and management companies on a single platform. BHR’s 16 hotels and resorts located at top holiday destinations in Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Seychelles as well as United Kingdom will be available on this distribution channel to reach out to traditionally offline travel partners.
“With this direct booking service on TA Network, travel wholesalers and agents can enjoy the dynamic availability and rates through the instant access to our hotels’ best available rates. This is an added service to provide better and faster services to their leisure and business customers. We believe this will further revitalize our service delivery to these valued partners and also improve our yield management at group level,” said Mondi Mecja, the Commercial Head of BHR.
“Our strategic partnership with BHR cements our entry into Malaysia. We look forward to helping BHR, a leading hotel brand in this region, to increase direct bookings with all their traditional offline partners. This collaboration will see TA Networks’ accelerated expansion in Asia, supporting BHR and our other hotel partners in Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia and Singapore with quality of service as well as the ease of obtaining reservations through our integrated platform,” added Ho Siang Twang, Executive Director of Travel Prologue.
The contracting and booking process between a hotel with a wholesaler typically requires both parties manually updating their booking inventory and getting booking confirmations. The TA Network platform is designed to leverage on technology solutions adopted by hotels and wholesalers to facilitate their direct connectivity and automate their inventory management processes. This eliminates issues associated with room allotments due to potential human errors in manually maintaining hotel contracts.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!