As thrilling as travel can be, planning a great trip can be intimidating for those hoping for a rewarding and personalized journey. The travel editors at Fathom have spent years gathering a treasure trove of recommendations and stories from a network of interesting people who travel well (chefs, novelists, designers, innkeepers, musicians) in places both well-known and off the beaten path.
All of this has been beautifully packaged up in the first edition of Travel Anywhere (And Avoid Being a Tourist), a book that will inspire the traveler in you, no matter what kind of experience you’re looking for.
Along with compelling anecdotes, suggestions and imagery, you’ll find a clever approach to being a better traveler and global citizen – everything from how to go off-grid and where to go for a once-in-a-lifetime meal, to cool ways to give back and learn more about other cultures. Whether you’re getting on a plane or sitting on the couch, this book navigates readers through the full journey, celebrating travel inspiration, experiences and the lingering memories of it all. From the places everyone will be talking about, to timeless destinations, the world’s best foodie escapes, going off the grid and more, Travel Anywhere is at the cutting edge of travel trends.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam