Offering the best available pricing for 2019 and 2020 departures, Evergreen Cruises & Tours has released its latest Canada, Alaska and USA brochure.
With itineraries ranging from fourteen to twenty five days, Evergreen invites guests on its hand-crafted deluxe journeys to discover the length and breadth of Canada, Alaska and USA.
“Now it is the time to secure the best prices for our remaining 2019 departures and our early release 2020 departures”, said Mr Angus Crichton, Director of Sales, Marketing and Product for Evergreen Cruises & Tours. “Evergreen continues to offer the best value Canada and Alaska product on the market and our 2020 pricing and deals in this brochure will be the best offered in the coming season – along with our unbeatable value for money and quality service commitment”.
Earlybird deals which end 30 June 2019 or until sold out include:
- 2 for 1 airfare including taxes on journeys of 18 days or longer;
- Solo travellers get 50% off economy class airfares on journeys of 18 days or longer $950pp discount on journeys of 18 days or longer and $500pp on 14 day itineraries if the flight deal is not taken
- Save up to $800 per couple with Evergreen’s Early Payment Discounts
For bookings or more information, please, visit www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience