Availpro, a leading & highly acknowledged hotel technology provider, and Fastbooking, an expert in digital marketing solutions, are joining forces to create a new brand and a new value proposition for the hospitality industry.
With a portfolio of more than 20 solutions, a customer base of 11,000 hotels, and a large local presence in more than 100 countries in Europe and Asia Pacific, D-EDGE is the Europe’s No 1 Hotel Distribution Technology provider and the World’s No 3.
“D-EDGE is offering hotels one of the most exhaustive solutions portfolio on the market. We are convinced that technology and marketing should interact for successful hotel distribution. For hoteliers to remain competitive, it is crucial that they benefit from seamless solutions that cover the entire search and booking process.” explains Pierre-Charles Grob, CE0 of D-EDGE and initiator of the Availpro Fastbooking merge. “By combining Availpro and Fastbooking expertise, we are able to offer complete end-to-end solutions to our customers and help them approach their distribution strategy in a comprehensive manner, while simplifying their lives.”
D-EDGE solutions are presented in 5 families: Central Reservation System( Booking Engine, Channel Manager, GDS, Central Inventory, Payment Automation), Data Intelligence (Price Recommendation, Price Monitoring, Online Reputation, Performance Analysis ), Connectivity Hub ( Connection to 500+ Third parties solutions: PMS, RMS, CRM, OTAs, etc.), Digital Media (Display Ads, Search and Metasearch Marketing) and Website Creation (Web design and development, Content Creation, Media production).
“D-EDGE is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company. As a technology provider, we believe that innovation should simplify the user’s life. As a B2B company, we believe that our first promise is to provide reliable products. This is why we invest heavily to make sure our customers and partners are improving their business efficiency through our solutions.”
D-EDGE is a global company with a strong local network. Prioritisation is given to human relationships, localisation, and proximity. The staff of 360 men and women serve their customers from more than 25 offices around the world. The support team speaks 20 languages and D-EDGE tools are developed in over 35 languages.
“We believe in business with humanity, fairness, and efficiency” adds Pierre-Charles Grob.
The D-EDGE brand is now live and is replacing Availpro and Fastbooking.
The name—to be pronounced in 2 syllables, D and EDGE—has been chosen to emphasise our focus on Distribution, Digital, Data . . . and on our cutting-edge technology.
D-EDGE will be present at ITB in Hall 8.1 Booth 138.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience