Next Hotel Brisbane is putting the sparkle and pop into Valentine’s Day this year and is offering a special overnight package and four-course dinner at its award-winning Lennons Restaurant.
From $199 per night, couples can Escape to Romance and enjoy a standard queen room, a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne, breakfast for two and late check-out of 2pm. The Escape to Romance package is available on 14th, 15th and 16th February and can be booked by heading to www.nextbrisbane.com.au
For those wanting to make Valentine’s evening extra special, Lennons Restaurant is offering a four-course menu with a glass of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne for $89 per person, and a matching wine option for $119 per person. The specially curated menu includes a Champagne jelly amuse bouche, choice of Kingfish crudo, confit duck leg or king brown mushrooms; twice cooked pork belly, market fish or beetroot risotto and a tantalizing choice of three desserts. On the night, there will be an acoustic singer and guests will receive a rose on arrival.
Bookings are essential and can be made online or by calling (07) 3222 3232.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation