In a prime location overlooking lush landscaped grounds and Mesari Beach on the southern stretch of Seminyak, Hotel Indigo Seminyak Beach draws inspiration from the flavours, culture, and character of the lively surrounding district.
Whether travellers choose to stay in one of the resort’s 19 delightful secluded one- and two-bedroom villas set within the resort’s rendition of a traditional Balinese village or Banjar; in one of its spacious suites with living room, separate boudoirs, spa-inspired bathrooms with rain-showers and amenities by SAVA Spa, and private balconies; or in one of its airily spacious rooms each with a private balcony, the Seminyak for Two* offer features the following:
- Daily breakfast for two at Makase. Makase is the hotel’s neighbourhood café, contemporary yet casual with an open kitchen serving colourful local flavours for breakfast and dinner.
- 30% off select treatments at the sublime Sava Spa. Treatments have been carefully curated together with a team of experts from HARNN, premium spa brand. They are inspired by the traditional practices and wisdom of Asia’s wellness heritage, derived from the Balinese, Siamese and Oriental cultures. For example, the Eastern Rose Aromatic Body Massage alleviates muscle tension and is ideal for calm relaxation, while the Balinese Boreh Body Mask is an all-over Balinese spice body mask that increases circulation while exfoliating and softening the skin. The Balinese Herbal Facial cleanses the skin, and is followed by a relaxing facial massage and hydrating fresh cucumber mask.
- A complimentary afternoon tea for two at Pottery Cafe. Pottery Café is open all day with a finely curated selection of local specialty coffees, teas and chocolate, alongside freshly made pastries, charcuterie, artisan breads, pies, fruits and more. The wide selection of coffee, tea and chocolate is 100% cultivated in Indonesia archipelago. You can also shop for lovely ceramics on display which are produced by a local partner from Bali, Kevala Pottery.
* Minimum stay of two nights.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience