As consumers worldwide continue to embrace the convenience and instant gratification from online travel planning, Upgrading.cc brings travellers the ability
to secure their desired hotel upgrades prior to arrival. At the same time, it allows Hotel and Service Apartment partners an opportunity to upsell, at no investment.
To usher in the new year, Upgrading.cc now further simplifies the upgrading process for guests with a no-credit-card guarantee – no prepayment is required from customers and they can confirm
their upgrade purchases instantly prior to their arrivals. All payments are made at the hotel.
Customers can either go directly to Upgrading.cc website/mobile site or view the various upgrade offers in their email notifications. With just one click on the confirm button, they will receive instant
confirmation for their desired upgrades. This ease of process not only enhances the customer experience but at the same time, hopefully achieves a higher conversion in upgrade confirmation.
The recently launched E-retail feature on Upgrading.cc also enables its Hotel partners to promote their offerings as value add-ons for their customers with confirmed room reservations. Guests are able
to choose from a variety of offerings ranging from F&B options to transportation, spa treatments, early check-in and late check-out, to name a few additional benefits to complete their stay. The introduction
of the E-retail feature not only enhances the overall staying experience for the customers but also help to increase additional revenue for the Hotel partners, apart from the revenue generated from room upgrades.
Cetin Sekercioglu, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Upgrading.cc, says, “With continuous enhancement to our product such as the newly improved upgrade purchase process and introduction of E-retail
feature, it will be a win-win for both our Hotel partners and customers. Besides improving the overall customer experience, our Hotel partners will also stand to enjoy an increase in upsells and incremental revenue
generated via E-retail.”
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!