AirAsia will be upgrading its Navitaire New Skies reservation system this weekend as part of its continuous effort to provide guests an enhanced online experience.
Flight booking will be unavailable during this period from 2.00pm on Saturday, 19 January 2019 (GMT +8) to 3.00am on Sunday, 20 January 2019 on airasia.com, AirAsia mobile app, AirAsia sales offices, counters and call centres.
Guests will also not be able to perform self-check in via the web, mobile app and airport kiosks or manage their bookings until the upgrade is completed.
All guests flying during this period are strongly advised to check-in online ahead of the upgrade period and to print out their boarding pass, or use the E-Boarding pass where available. Web and mobile check-in are available from 14 days prior to departure for all AirAsia and AirAsia X flights.
Guests are also encouraged to be at the airport at least 3 hours before their flight to avoid any travel inconvenience.
Follow AirAsia on Twitter (@AirAsia) and Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsia) for the latest updates, or contact customer support on Twitter (@AirAsiaSupport) or at support.airasia.com for queries.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam