Aurora Expeditions, a world leader in expedition cruising and Australia’s only home-grown polar exploration specialist, has launched its 2020/21 program aboard the Greg Mortimer, one of the most advanced expedition ships in the world, at a time of exponential growth and excellent sales.
The new program includes a diverse mix of new and exciting itineraries and destinations, including Iceland, West Greenland and Costa Rica – showcasing why Aurora was recently awarded “Best Itineraries” in 2018 by Cruise Critic.
Aurora Expedition’s managing director, Robert Halfpenny, said customers have overwhelmingly responded to Aurora’s expert-led and adventure-packed itineraries this past year, and will be thrilled with the new 20/21 program being released today.
“We’re thrilled to launch our new program which embodies our 27-year long legacy of offering small group expeditions that allow passengers to experience and access these otherwise extremely difficult to reach destinations,” said Mr Halfpenny.
“Our sales have grown exponentially over the past year; with 95 per cent of our Antarctica 2019/20 season and 75 per cent of our Arctic 2020 season already sold. With the launch of our new program, which includes a mix of new and exciting itineraries and destinations, we’re confident this growth will continue.”
Launching with the 2020/21 program is an exclusive early bird deal offering a saving of up to 25 per cent on new voyages booked and deposited by 31 March, 2019, or until sold out*.
Some of the highlights of the new program include the new Solar Eclipse in Antarctica, Franz Josef Land Explorer, Iceland Circumnavigation, West Greenland Explorer and Costa Rica & The Panama Canal, among many other exciting new expeditions.
Aurora Expeditions will be hosting a number of launch events over the coming weeks; for more information on the 2020/21 trade launch events and marketing collateral, including the copy of the customisable e-brochure, click here.
To book, contact your preferred wholesaler or contact Aurora Expeditions: 1800 637 688, +61 (0)2 9252 1033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam