Luxury cruise line Cunard has announced the introduction of a new dining concept, ‘Steakhouse at The Verandah’, on board its three Queens – Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
Taking influence from both sides of the Atlantic, Cunard’s team of chefs have curated a menu that showcases prime USDA grain finished New York strip steak, Maine lobster and Alaskan king crab alongside dishes celebrating British provenance such as Scotch grass-fed, dry-aged beef and Salt Marsh lamb rack. Grass-fed Wagyu beef from Australia also features on the menu.
The launch of the concept in the ships’ alternative dining restaurants follows the success of the new Steakhouse menu featured on board Queen Mary 2 last northern summer.
In addition to the new menu, a new selection of craft cocktails will be available at The Verandah bar, reflecting contemporary mixology trends from some of the world’s most dynamic cities. The wine selection has also been specifically chosen to focus on ‘steak heroes’ and features classic peppery Syrahs alongside more contemporary juicy Malbecs and rich Chardonnays.
Steakhouse at The Verandah will be open for lunch and dinner. Dinner reservations are pre-bookable on Cunard’s Voyage Personaliser or once on board, while lunch reservations will be available once on board. A US$25 per person cost will apply for lunch and US$39 per person for dinner, with some menu offerings requiring a further supplement.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience