Kamats Group, India’s largest pure vegetarian restaurant chain has now launched ‘Pepper Fry by Kamats’ at Eastern Express Highway, Opp Ramkrishna Nagar, New RTO, Thane. The multi-cuisine restaurant offers contemporary dining experience boasting of eclectic mix of Indian and International flares. Variety of Peppers and fresh ingredients are the center elements of food preparations which are locally and internationally sourced as per their seasonal availability. The interiors give a warm friendly ambience with palatable cuisine choices that will tickle the most discerning taste buds.
‘Pepperfry by Kamats’ was conceptualized as a fun and casual neighborhood restaurant that celebrates a creative spin of world cuisine and regional flair. The sweet aroma of spices from the kitchen and interactive dining elements create an inspiring vibe. The menu comprises of a variety of handpicked authentic cuisines in South Indian, North Indian, Tandoori, Continental, and Oriental. Guests can try the Chef’s recommended flavours of Pepper to pair with their favorite food that include Parley, Garlic Ginger, Chilli Pepper, Pepper Mix and Mixed Herb Pepper.
The restaurant offers delectable choices of Soups, Vegetable mains, South Indian, Fun tiffins, Chinese, Pasta, Sizzlers, Grills, International flares, Combo meals, Indian breads, Rice meals and choice of deserts. The signature specialties include Quick Gun Murgan Idli, Corn & Capsicum Gini Idli, Mumbai Tawa Masala Idli, Jini Cut Dosa, Cottage cheese Silciliana Bruchetta, Paneer Labradar, Gucchi Biryani and Mexican Chilli Salsa with cheese. The restaurant also serves refreshing Mocktails with fresh ingredients namely Aam Imli Panna and Imli Allo Bhukara Sharbat that will be available across seasons.
Kamats, synonymous with healthy and hygienic vegetarian food has emerged as a symbol of quality, originality and trust. The company has captured a dominant share in the organized vegetarian family restaurant space, growing impressively over the years.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience