Novotel Hotels & Resorts are delighted to collaborate with Sony Pictures, celebrating the cinema release of Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse, in cinemas on December 13, 2018.
Novotel Hotels & Resorts much adored ‘Kids’ Corners’ will be taken over by Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse between December 2018 and February 2019. Children are our special guests at Novotel Hotels & Resorts and the collaboration with Sony Pictures is a unique opportunity for children and adults to enjoy a fun, family experience.
As part of the collaboration, 25 Novotel Hotels & Resorts across the Australian network are transforming their ‘Kids’ Corners’ into a Spider-Verse adventure! Little Spider-Man fans will be delighted upon entering the corner, as they discover a space designed around the movie, themed with pillows, posters, activity sheets, toys and much more!
Novotel Hotels & Resorts are well known for their family friendly offering which already includes free accommodation and breakfast for children under 16 years of age, 50% off a second room for families, late check-out on Sundays, welcome gifts for children, movie partnerships and kid’s corner play areas.*
To reserve a room, visit www.novotel.com
For more information about AccorHotels, visit www.accorhotels.com.
*Family friendly offerings differ across Novotel Hotels & Resorts across Australia. Subject to availability and conditions apply.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam