Eurail train passes are synonymous with borderless rail experience throughout Europe, providing multi-destination train travel across the continent. Over 1.7 million Australian’s travel to Europe each year, with over 40,000 using Eurail as a one-pass access to over 10,000 destinations.
To celebrate Black Friday, Eurail had taken up to 37% off all of their Global Passes from the 23 of November to 31 December 2018 but will then extend the 37% off Global passes deal from 30 November to include 20% off Select Country passes and 15% off One Country Passes, which will go on sale from 30 November to 31 December. Agents should book via their preferred Eurail sales agent.
Eurail train passes are synonymous with borderless rail experience throughout Europe, providing multi-destination train travel across the continent. With just one rail pass travellers of all ages have the ability to travel in and through up to 28 different European countries, and access extra benefits and discounts along their journey.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam