EVA Air has brought home two significant Airline Excellence Awards from global airline safety and product champion AirlineRatings.com.
The Star Alliance member earned the No. 8 position among the World’s Top 10 Airlines for 2019 and Best Long-Haul Airline Asia/Pacific. More about the awards and rating criteria is available at www.AirlineRatings.com.
“EVA’s innovation has resulted in exceptional performance in market position, customer service, financial performance, and operational safety,” said AirlineRatings.com Editor-in-Chief and Publisher Geoffrey Thomas.
AirlineRatings.com regularly monitors and evaluates more than 435 airlines and assesses them with a seven-star rating system, based on analyses of comfort, innovation, value and safety across first, business, premium economy and economy class products and services. It also examines each airline’s safety rating, fleet age, operating profit and additional criteria. To be rated among the world’s top ten, the airlines must achieve the seven-star safety rating and demonstrate leadership in innovation for passenger comfort.
“As much as we are honored to be recognized by such knowledgeable and experienced aviation professionals, we deeply appreciate the support our passengers from around the globe give us,” said EVA President Clay Sun. “This kind of recognition and support inspires us to continually innovate, improve and upgrade our services and products. In this spirit, we are beginning to add Boeing 787 Dreamliners this year and we are elevating services with each new aircraft deployment. We want all of our passengers to be pleased with their EVA flight experiences.”
EVA excels in flight safety and service, consistently winning accolades, honors and recognition from prestigious aviation authorities year after year. In early 2018, AirlineRatings.com ranked EVA among the World’s Top 20 Safest Airlines. EVA also won five TripAdvisor awards, including 5th place in the Top 10 World’s Best Airlines and ranking among the Top 10 Major Airlines in Asia. In addition, EVA netted SKYTRAX 5-Star Airline status for the third year in a row and was singled out for World’s Best Airport Services.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!