The world’s largest guest feedback platform, TrustYou, has become the 100 th hotel technology provider to sign up for SiteMinder Exchange, a powerfully-simple solution launched in June by the global hotel industry’s leading cloud platform SiteMinder to solve the connectivity problem for hotel property management systems (PMSs) and hotel applications.The connection, which went live this month, now makes TrustYou accessible to the multitude of leading PMSs integrated into SiteMinder Exchange, and will offer further adoption of TrustYou’s review marketing and guest messaging tools beyond their existing 50,000 hotel users.
Michael Menzel, CRO and VP Strategic Partnerships at TrustYou, says, “Our partnership with SiteMinder ultimately has one common beneficiary and that’s the hotel user, who can now use more meaningful data and insights to understand and market to their guest. The more systems that work together, the easier it is for hotels. We believe firmly that hoteliers of the future will not be able to operate without seamless integrations, such as those provided through SiteMinder Exchange.”
SiteMinder’s SVP global partnerships, Dai Williams, adds, “The response we have received since the launch of SiteMinder Exchange has been overwhelmingly positive and telling of how important the solution is to all innovators within the hotel technology space. We wanted to provide a means for disrupters to flourish, rather than be hindered, and are delighted SiteMinder Exchange has been so openly embraced by leaders such as TrustYou.”
Designed to address the historical connectivity challenge for developers of hospitality systems, SiteMinder Exchange acts as a data layer that sits between and connects hotel PMSs and applications, which range from CRMs and upselling tools, to revenue management systems, review marketing and guest messaging. Among the early adopters are Guestfolio, Welcome Pickups and Pace, and dozens more are in development.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam