Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), the leading technology provider to the global travel industry, is proud to drive the rapid evolution of India’s aviation sector by providing innovation and expertise to companies that shape the travel industry. Hosting the first-ever Airline Leaders’ Forum in Mumbai, Sabre created a unique forum for airlines, travel agents and travel management companies from across the country to delve into industry best practices regarding merchandising, distribution and fulfilment that will enable a successful evolution towards the future of travel.
Sabre continues to bolster its leadership position in the India travel marketplace. In addition to providing a platform that facilitates knowledge transfer between industry members, Sabre recently announced the renewal of a long-term, full content distribution agreement with Jet Airways. Sabre also has a long-standing relationship with Air India, with whom it holds a full content distribution agreement for both India and international points of sale.
“India has the potential to achieve some of the fastest growth of any aviation market in the world. Sabre plays a leading role in the transformation of India’s aviation industry by enabling companies to adopt cutting-edge technology solutions that provide a significant market advantage,” said Rakesh Narayanan, vice president, Air Line of Business, Sabre Travel Network Asia Pacific. “Through our strategic partnerships and thanks to our leading global travel marketplace, which connects over 425,000 agents to global airline content, Sabre contributes to the success of its customers on an international scale,” he added.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam