The Personal Print (TPP), a luxury personalised phone cases and accessories brand has officially launched into the Australian market.
The Personal Print specialises in high quality cases that are personalised to individual’s specific tastes and style and stands apart from the competition with its unique offering of customisable glitter and heavy-duty cases. TPP are the first and only in Australia to create these custom cases.
Mina Sawires, Founder of The Personal Print says, “We created TPP as a response to a gap in the market for personalised cases and accessories that are not only attractive and affordable, but functional too.
“We are the first to personalise both heavy duty cases that are visually appealing, as well as glitter cases. With our cases, you’re not limited to just a few letters – you can have your entire name, a quote or initials, and with our leather cases you can even choose from a selection of carefully chosen emojis.”
Consumers can choose from a variety of personalisation ranges; from hot stamping and embossing on leather, to custom printing on heavy duty and liquid glitter styles.
Prices for the cases start from $49 for a leather case and one line of embossing, $59 for the glitter range and heavy-duty range, and $79 for a leather pouch. If you like the idea of an extra line of emojis, there is an additional fee of $10.
Mina continues, “At TPP, we spend a lot of time sourcing the best quality materials, as well as ensuring that we’re consistently at the forefront of style and technology. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with personalised products that are not only stylish, but also have functional longevity.”
The Personal Print is led by husband and wife duo, Mina Sawires and Atina Crowley Sawires. Mina’s love for technology led him to open his own mobile phone repair and accessory store, Fone Express, in 2002 at the tender age of 17. After many successful years, he noticed a demand from consumers for more personal touches when it came to the accessories people put onto their devices. After the couple married, Atina brought to the business her extensive fashion experience, working behind the scenes to create beautifully designed products. Together the duo embarked on their journey to create TPP to fuse their ideas of personalisation, fashion and technology.
Both owners are involved in all aspects of running the business, but primarily focus on the creative content of the brand. This can range from marketing and promotion, product design and styling, colour schemes, font and foil selections.
The Personal Print phone cases and accessories are available at www.thepersonalprint.com.au and Fone Express, K304/152 Bunnerong Rd, Eastgardens NSW 2036
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam