Award-winning tailor-made specialists, Adventure WorldTravel has launched its 2019/20 dedicatedCanada, Alaska & High Arctic brochure, with an increased array of the ‘less explored’ options to cater for the returning traveller.
New self-drive trips in Canada take travellers off the beaten track to allow them to explore the regions for themselves, such as discovering the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec on Discover Lighthouses and Whales in Gaspe itinerary or the Island Wildlife and Adventure in Vancouver, a journey with lots of wildlife viewing and outdoor opportunities such as spotting bears and whales, kayaking, cycling and fishing.
The new collection will also see travellers stay at extremely unique properties such as the new Ocean House on Haida Gwaii, a floating eco-lodge that only opened in 2018 or Haida House, which is more culturally focused.
Guests on Adventure World Travel’s Sip and Savour Canadian Flavours is a must for foodies. The new culinary themed itinerary in Western Canada will see travellers experience the local tastes and flavours, from beavertails and poutine to caesars and ciders.
Neil Rodgers, Managing Director of Adventure World Travel commented; “Our collection naturally includes the “must-do” signature experiences of Canada & Alaska but where it really comes into its own is where it showcases the diverse array of unique product in some of the lesser explored states and territories. Canada offers so much appeal for the repeat traveller and this brochure provides agents with a great selling tool to inspire and convert the sale.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience