The Travel Weekly Asia announced the winners of the 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards with Dorsett Singapore being named as the ‘2018 Best Midscale Hotel – Asia Pacific’. The exclusive awards ceremony was held at Mandarin Orchard Singapore with more than 100 hospitality leaders across Asia Pacific in attendance.
Winners from the travel trade industry include 12 awards for the hotels category, Airline, Cruise, Car Rental, Destination, Hotel, Resort, Serviced Residence, Travel Agent, Travel Technology and Tourism Experience. This award serves to inspire and motivate for superior performance in the industry.
“We owe our success to YOU! We are extremely honoured to achieve this recognition. I would like to thank those who have voted for us and I am sure this title will give us greater confidence in ensuring the brand consistently excel. Stay vibrant.” said Ms. Jessie Khoo-Gan, General Manager for Dorsett Singapore.
Where heritage meets modernity. Dorsett Singapore is well-positioned as a mid-scale hotel with a vibrant international atmosphere, equipped with modern facilities and services. Be wowed by our promise of uncompromising and renowned warm hospitality that’s second to none. The 10-storey hotel is cladded with a full glass building façade presenting a refreshing landmark within the heritage backdrop of Chinatown precinct. For more information on Dorsett Singapore, visit: www.dorsetthotels.com/singapore
Dorsett Hospitality International
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Dorsett Hospitality International has 3 brands under its umbrella… the upscale and midscale Dorsett Hotels & Resorts; d.Collection comprising a range of charismatic boutique hotels; and the value-led Silka Hotels. The group currently owns and manages 54 hotels in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and the United Kingdom; including 8 more openings within the next couple of years in Malaysia, Australia and the United Kingdom. For more information on Dorsett Hospitality International, visit: www.dorsett.com
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation