Exceptional experiences await this holiday season at The InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort with a variety of unparalleled offerings designed to create the most unforgettable holiday memories. Whether enjoying a family retreat or romantic escape, celebrate this joyous time of year in a vibrant tropical region.
Stay at least four nights at the five-star multi-award-winning InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort from November, 2018 to January 2019 and discover the delights of a true luxury resort with extensive activities for children, a personalised butler service…and romance for parents and couples.
There is something for everyone: from snorkelling to Thai boxing, Thai cooking classes to yoga, dolphin watching to walks through the Angthong National Marine Park or simply relaxing at one of our seven unique swimming pools and lounges including the famed Air Bar. Our kids’ club Planet Trekkers specialises in activities and entertainment for children aged 4 –12.
Guests are invited to experience the InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort this Festive Season with a variety of alluring rates and offers:
Resort Classic Ocean View Room: USD 280 ++
Club Beachfront Pool Villa USD520 ++
Club Two Bedroom Residence Villa USD 610 ++
*Seasonal surcharges apply
- Daily buffet breakfast for two (breakfast for four is Club Two Bedroom Residence Villa)
- 20% discount on food and beverage
- 20% discount on laundry
- Club Privileges for Club Suites and Villa’s
Festive season begins in earnest with a traditional lighting of the Christmas tree and sunset celebrations at Air Bar and festive menus specially created by Chef Gilbert. Santa makes a special visit for the Kids on Christmas Day.
Festivities continue throughout the resort with restaurants and bars ringing in the holiday spirit with live music beach BBQ’s, poolside entertainment and themed nights culminating on New Year’s Eve with a kaleidoscope of color reflecting the culture of Northern Thailand. The New Year’s Eve feast opens with a cocktail reception at the Air Bar, followed by a lavish buffet and DJ and fireworks to ring in the New Year! There is no better way to celebrate!
As with each service and feature on offer, InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort brings the utmost care and attention to every detail of your experience.
Club Privileges include:
- Personalised Butler Service
- A choice of two complimentary breakfast venues:
Club InterContinental Lounge (07:00 AM – 10:30 AM) enjoy gourmet breakfast set menu crafted by our Executive Chef or at Amber Restaurant (06:30 AM – 10:30 AM) a wide variety of international and local breakfast specialties in buffet style.
- Complimentary access to Club InterContinental Lounge: Open from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM. with light refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Afternoon Tea with freshly-made sweet and savoury treats paired with a discerning range of premium TWG tea blends from 2:00 PM. to 4:00 PM.
- Sunset Evening Cocktail including Premium wines selected from our Exclusive Sommelier, classic cocktails, sparkling wine and a carefully selected range of snacks and canapés prepared by our Executive Chef from 5:30 PM. to 7:30 PM.
The InterContinental Koh Samui offers magical views of the Gulf of Thailand, breathtaking panoramic views over the gulf of Thailand and the nearby Five Islands, mouth-watering cuisine and award-winning service to its 79 luxury guest rooms, suites and villas.
Koh Samui is one of Thailand’s most popular island getaways. The 5-star award winning resort spans nine hectares (22 acres) on the unspoilt west coast of Koh Samui and is only one hour by air from Bangkok and a 45-minute drive from the airport. Surrounded by more than 50 islands this property is a self-contained relaxed paradise that offers sheer tranquillity and a range of activities for the young and young at heart. The resort is idyllic for couples and honeymooners as well as weddings and corporate functions.
The Resort also features –
- The Baan Thai Spa
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Seven swimming pools
- Planet Trekkers kids club centre
- Fully equipped fitness centre (open 24 hours)
- Adjacent to the Angthong National Marine Park and the diving sites of Koh Ta
Other activities include excursions to –
- Big Buddha
- Castaway private island–to view the amazing Pink Dolphins
- Fully catered private picnics
- Koh Tao, Koh Tan and Koh Matsum – island trips off the resort coast
- Private Sunset viewing on the Resort’s speedboat
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure