Arjaan by Rotana, Dubai’s finest hotel apartments located in Media City, reported an 82 percent overall occupancy rate, in the January to September period of 2018.
The average room occupancy rate during the year is driven by significant growth in visitor numbers from the GCC and Europe, as well as from the domestic market. Majority of guests were recorded as UAE nationals at 34% followed by GCC and EU nationals at 24% and 20% respectively.
Ayman Ashor, General Manager at Arjaan by Rotana said, “We are delighted to announce that the hotel property has experienced a steady growth and occupancy performance throughout 2018. We anticipate an increase of 8%, estimating an overall of 90% in the total room occupancy as Dubai continues to demonstrate further growth as a commercial hub and a leading tourism destination, especially during the last quarter of the year as the weather cools down and festivities commence”.
Arjaan by Rotana’s in-house dining concept, Cilantro, serving an enticing international menu in a contemporary setting will also introduce exclusive offers to delight residents and visitors alike. Experience the vibrant and exquisitely abundant dining offers such as the themed Thursday Arabic night priced at AED 139 per person, Friday brunch at AED 129 per person, Friday International night at AED 139 and High Tea at AED 59 per couple only.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience