Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour is celebrating its first anniversary this month and to mark the occasion the hotel hosted a stylish cocktail soiree in their Champagne Bar, Sydney’s only Champagne bar, last night.
The hotel opened in early October 2017 and was the first five star, new build, internationally branded hotel to open in Sydney since the 2000 Olympics.
It has become Sydney’s go-to accommodation for leisure travellers enjoying the outstanding accommodation overlooking Darling Harbour, the dining experience at Atelier by Sofitel inspired by the flavours of the south of France; and a swim and cocktails at the hotel’s sparkling outdoor pool.
Business travellers have also made Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour their home enjoying its proximity to the ICC.
Guests were welcomed by Greg Brady, General Manager of the hotel and enjoyed glasses of Louis Roederer Champagne and an impressive grazing bar of French cheeses, charcuterie, fresh seafood and desserts prepared by the hotel’s newly appointed Executive Chef, Eric Costille.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam