Petra’s popular Mövenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel has officially reopened following the completion of an extensive renovation and enhancement project.
Highlights of the revamp include 90 contemporary rooms decorated in natural tones and featuring modern showers and attractive tile flooring that create a relaxed ambiance at this fortress-style hotel, which is located in the rolling hills of the Rift Valley, close to Jordan’s most visited attraction – the ancient city of Petra, also known as the ‘Red Rose City’.
As part of the renovation, a new Bedouin tent has been built where traditional Jordanian cuisine and Arabic coffee are served – an authentic experience that reflects Mövenpick’s we make moments brand philosophy – while the revised layout at the Nadeem Bar & Terrace promises impressive views of Mount Aroun, the area’s highest peak, which is particularly spectacular at sunset.
The venue’s décor has been enriched too, with heritage-inspired art enhancing its appeal as the best destination in Petra to enjoy a sundowner or nightcap.
The property has also introduced new tailor-made experiences such as mountain-view bonfires that really bring Jordan’s magic to life – perfect for special occasions or small family gatherings.
Mövenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is located just 10 minutes from the entrance to Petra – a 2,000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the ‘New 7 Wonders of the World’.
Perched at an elevation of 1,400 metres and offering stunning vistas of the valley, it is an ideal – and inspirational – base for travellers discovering the ancient archaeological landscapes nearby.
Guests can also dine at Al Madafa, an atmospheric restaurant serving Jordanian specialities and international dishes, with many ingredients and organic products sourced from local suppliers.
For relaxation and leisure, the hotel features an indoor lap pool adorned with Romanesque pillars, while a function room with an adjoining outdoor terrace caters to bespoke meetings, weddings and incentives.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation