After ranking among Australia’s Top 10 Best Family Resorts for the third consecutive year, Oaks Oasis Resort, situated on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, continues to reinforce its position as one of the country’s favourite family-friendly holiday destinations.Announced by leading family travel publication Holidays with Kids this week, the Readers’ Choice Top 10 Awards serves to acknowledge the country’s best 4-star (and under) family resorts, taking into consideration a property’s onsite facilities, kids’ activities, quality of service and comfort, value for money, and overall guest experiences.
Chief Operating Officer of Minor Hotels – Australia and New Zealand, Mr Craig Hooley, commented, “On behalf of the team at Oaks Oasis Resort, we are delighted to receive the Holidays with Kids Readers’ Choice accolade and be recognised among the country’s best family properties.
“Families remain a priority market for us and we are committed to delivering a truly memorable holiday experience for the hundreds of intra and inter-state, and international families who visit Oaks Oasis Resort every year.”
Offering an appealing combination of onsite leisure facilities, affordable, family-friendly apartments and villas, and outstanding customer service, the Resort has cemented itself as a popular accommodation choice on the Sunshine Coast.
“Oaks Oasis Resort certainly ticks all the boxes when it comes to coastal comfort and self-contained convenience, and we are grateful to all of our guests who took the time to vote for Oaks Oasis Resort as their favourite family getaway,” he said.
Featuring a selection of over 170 refurbished seaside-inspired guest rooms, as well as an open-air Adventure Zone – complete with an 18-hole putt putt golf course, climbing frame with rock-climbing grips and obstacles, a giant Kangaroo Jumper pillow, and sandpit – plus a multi-level Water Park, beach volleyball and tennis courts, a lagoon pool, spa, children’s playground and lakeside restaurant (where kids can eat free), the Resort is an ideal base for travelling tribes.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience