There is no better place to re-energise this spring than in Daylesford and Hepburn Springs with gourmet food and wine, enchanting forests and luxurious accommodation.And Bellinzona Resort, Cellar Door & Dining is making this all possible as the elegant resort has just released a special Spring Leisure Deal for two from only $185.00 per night.
The Spring Leisure Deal for two includes:
• One night’s accommodation in a standard room
• $50.00 voucher at the onsite Heritage restaurant
• Wine Tasting
*Conditions: Not valid with any other offer, only valid for Sunday through Thursdays, not available public holidays,
subject to availability, limited to specified room type only, travel period until November 2018 With this deluxe package guests will enjoy the ultimate indulgence as they relax and recoup in Australia’s Spa Capital.
Located 90 minutes from Melbourne and nestled between the historic townships of Hepburn Springs and Daylesford, Bellinzona is only a short stroll to the renowned Hepburn Springs Bathhouse, lively cafes, award-winning restaurants and countless antique and art galleries.
Guests can explore nearby walking trails in Wombat State Forest or simply unwind with a wine and enjoy wood-fired pizzas, local cheese platters or antipasto and charcuterie platters at Bellinzona’s cellar door wine bar.
Bellinzona is also complete with elegant gardens, an onsite restaurant, fitness centre and indoor heated pool, spa and sauna keeping guests occupied in one prime location.
With its elegantly styled accommodation, manicured English gardens, stunning forest backdrops and attentive service, Bellinzona Resort is the perfect retreat to relax and unwind this spring season.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure