For over 30 years, Condé Nast Traveler magazine has asked readers to share their recent travel experiences in the world’s destinations, hotels and airlines in their Readers’ Choice Awards.
This year, SAS Scandinavian Airlines has been named amongst the list of top 20 airlines worldwide.
Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards are highly respected within the travel industry, both because of the status and authority of this leading title, and due to the high number of travelers who submit their opinions and reviews. This year, over 429,000 readers submitted millions of ratings and tens of thousands of comments.
– There are hundreds of commercial airlines worldwide. To be ranked as number 16 on the list of best airlines in the world is a great honor. This demonstrates that our initiatives are right, but above all that thousands of SAS staff have done an amazing job. This is their prize, says Karl Sandlund, Executive Vice President Commercial, SAS.
SAS Scandinavian Airlines has always been dedicated to sustainability and to innovate and improve the travel experience. Most recently, SAS has introduced new aircraft, a lighter interior, the dining concept New Nordic based on locally and seasonal ingredients, and high speed WiFi on board short haul flights.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation