Viking has received over 1,100 responses to its September 2018 trade survey, and will now begin analysing the results to discover how they can further strengthen their trade partnerships in 2019. The survey, which ran from September 13 to September 24, was designed to gather feedback from Viking’s trade and industry partners about events, products, marketing materials, offers and the way in which Viking communicates. Given how much change and growth the travel industry experiences, Viking is dedicated to using this feedback to help develop new strategies and plan for the future with their partners’ needs in mind.
Survey participants were also given the chance to win one of five $100 Visa gift cards. The lucky winners are: Melissa Stafford, Tailor Made Travel; Jared Voss, Travel Associates Mt Eliza; Kerryn O’Neal, Dreamlines; Karen Jarvie, Helloworld Charlestown; Racheal Pearce, YOU Travel Eltham (NZ).
“Viking really values our trade partnerships, they are a core part of our business, so we look forward to doing everything that we can to refine and build upon how we work with these partners moving forward,” said Erin Kramer, Trade Marketing Manager at Viking.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation