This November, Chaiwala is ringing in Diwali, the Indian festival of lights with colourful sharing-style feasts amidst festive decorations. Guests can expect a riot of colours, flavours and spices alongside floating candles, glowing fairy lights and a line-up of entertainment with the likes of professional dancers and drummers. Perfect for celebrating with friends and family, the Diwali festivities will take place from Wednesday 7 November with a special celebration on Saturday 10 November from 9pm onwards.
Channelling the colourful hustle and bustle synonymous with India, amidst the Diwali celebrations, Chaiwala will be serving up Diwali tasting menus featuring classics from the tandoors and favourites from the kitchen. Designed to be shared, the Chaiwala Diwali Menu (HKD480 per person) features nine favourite dishes includingPani Puri with Jal-Jeera, Subz Potli Samosa, Tandoori Lamb Chops, Chicken Tikka and Chef Bala’s signature Kerala Fish Curry.
The big Saturday night Diwali celebrations are ushered in with the Chaiwala Diwali Dinner Party Menu (HKD580 per person) with ten special dishes including the crispy Bhelpuri, Kerala style Malabar Scallops, Rarakheemapav “Bombay Bun” with minced lamb, Wagyu Seekh Kebab and the Old Delhi Butter Chicken. Both menus are served with warm butter naan straight from the heart of the tandoors.
Guests can continue the festivities with the free flow package including wine, beer, prosecco and house spirits for HKD240 per person or indulge in the special Diwali cocktail Punjab-Sour (HKD120), crafted by Bar Manager Luca Sergi or bask in a cup of Classic Chai Tea (HKD 45). The Diwali celebrations end on a sweet note with Chaiwala’s selection of desserts including South Asian Spice, traditional Indian donuts served with mint syrup, yoghurt, and caramelised pistachio and the Chaiwala Carrot Cake iced with rum frosting and a hint of cardamom.
Tuck into a festive meal to the beat of the bhangra while sipping on a special Diwali cocktail from the Chai Bar, or toast to the festival of lights with a vibrant night out at Chaiwala celebrating one of the biggest festivals in the Indian culture.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam