It was luxury all the way for six Magellan Travel Owner Managers, when Qantas Holidays partnered with Belmond Trains & Cruises to offer the trip of a lifetime, taking in Venice and London with a stopover in Abu Dhabi on the return journey.
Transferring from Venice Airport by private water taxi to the 5 star Bauer Palazzo Hotel alongside the Grand Canal, the two night stay included an inspection of the iconic Belmond Hotel Cipriani and a leisurely lunch at Cip’s Club with its breathtaking views across the canal to St Mark’s Square.
The group was then transported back in time to the golden age of travel on board the classic Venice Simplon-Orient-Express on a two day, one night Venice to London journey.
It was then on to London with accommodation at the posh May Fair Hotel with site inspections of the Radisson Blu Edwardian properties. The group were wined and dined at the trendy Scoff & Banter Restaurant at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt and Monmouth Kitchen at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street.
A stop in Abu Dhabi at the luxurious Ritz Carlton, with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Abu Dhabi, and dinner at signature restaurant Li Jiang, topped off a memorable trip.
The group flew courtesy of Etihad Airways.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam